In our hotel we try to create a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for all our guests. Therefore, we have developed a number of rules, the purpose of which is to maintain order and home environment.
RULES OF HOTEL ACCOMMODATION.
The hotel is intended for temporary accommodation for a period agreed with the hotel administration. After the expiration of the agreed period, the guest is obliged to vacate the room at the request of the administration. If you wish to extend your stay, you must coordinate this with the administrator no later than 2 hours before check–out time - 12 o'clock local time.
1. The operating mode of the hotel is round–the-clock.
2. A hotel room is provided only upon presentation of a passport.
3. The hotel administration has the right to conclude a contract for booking rooms. If there are available rooms, the administration accepts booking requests from legal entities and individuals in writing. When booking, accommodation or free settlement, the guest chooses a room category, and the right to choose a specific room belonging to this category remains with the hotel administration. If you make an advance payment for the first day of your stay at the time of booking, the reservation is considered guaranteed, and is canceled if you are more than a day late. In case of no-show or late cancellation of the reservation (less than 3 days before the date of arrival), a fine of one night's stay is deducted. If you are late, you will be charged for the actual downtime of the room, but not more than a day. In case of non-use of the paid booked rooms through no fault of the hotel, the hotel is not responsible. Without prepayment, the reservation is considered not guaranteed and is canceled in case of no-show before 18:00. The hotel administration has the right to refuse accommodation to a guest who is in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication, even with a guaranteed reservation.
4. The room rate includes:
- calling an ambulance, using a first aid kit;
- call a taxi;
- use of hospitality items in the bathroom and hallway, TV channels;
- delivery of correspondence to the room upon its receipt;
- wake up to a certain time.
5. Payment for accommodation, services and additional services is carried out at the current rates approved by the management of the hotel (register for additional services at the reception desk).
6. Check-in time is 14:00.
7. The accommodation fee is charged in accordance with a single check–out time - from 12 o'clock of the current day local time.
8. In case of free settlement, when placing before check–out time from 0:00 to 6:00, payment is charged as for a full day, from 6:00 to 14:00 - hourly payment (early check-in).
9. For stays of no more than a day (24 hours), the fee is charged per day, regardless of the time of arrival and departure.
10. In case of a delay in the departure of the consumer after the check-out time of no more than 6 hours, an hourly payment is made.
11. If departure is delayed from 6 to 12 hours after check-out time, a fee for half a day is charged.
12. When checking out after more than 12 hours after check-out time, payment is made as for a full day.
13. Unexpected cleaning, change of linen and towels is carried out for an additional fee.
14. The resident undertakes:
- observe the hotel's established order of accommodation;
- keep clean;
- strictly observe the rules of fire safety;
- bear financial responsibility for damage or loss of the property of the hotel in three times the amount of its value.
15. It is prohibited in the hotel:
- leave strangers in the room, as well as give them a room key card;
- store flammable materials, weapons;
- rearrange the furniture in the room;
- stay of guests in the room after 23:00 without registration (passport) and payment;
- located on the territory of the hotel with animals.
We ask you to treat other hotel guests staying in neighboring rooms with respect. Please mute the sound of the TV between 22:00 and 7:00, avoid loud conversation and laughter.
16. If forgotten items are found, the administration takes measures to return them to their owners. If the owner is not found, the administration reports the discovery to the police or local government.
17. In the absence of a guest at the place of residence without warning for more than a day (according to the check-out time), the hotel administration has the right to create a commission and make an inventory of the property in the room.
18. The administration is not responsible for the money and valuables not left for storage in the safe.
19. In case of complaints from the consumer, the administration takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict provided for by law.
20. The book of reviews and suggestions is located at the hotel administrator on duty and is issued at the request of the guest.
21. In cases not provided for by these rules, the administration and the consumer are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.